Sunday 30 March 2014

I'm sorry



I guess my mind on weaving and I'm too confused with myself. I was wrong. Yes honey I'm wrong I admitted it. Because I didn't ask you, I didn't tell you, I didn't inform you. It is not like what you think. The first you caught me when I get that thing in trouble and you didn't ask for an explaination,  but you  straight away shout to me that you don't wanna hear anything. I was too shocked. You never acted like this before. Normally you were the one that act very calm if anything happen and you will asked for an explaination. But maybe I'm destroying your trust wall towards me? I knew that my sorry isn't worth to you. I knew I'm disappointing you. But I really beg for your sorry. It is alright if you don't want to forgive me. I'm ready to face it because I created all the problems. If you want me to leave, gently I'll go. I'm really sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment